Thursday, February 12, 2009

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Review


I received an email from Al Malekovic asking me to reveiw the Country Bob's all purpose sauce, and of course I agreed. I really like this sauce. The frst night we had it as a side sauce with our porkchops. Both my husband and I agree that we like it better than A1.
It has an extra kick in it that makes it so good.
The second night we used it with our steak. The third night we baked it on our chicken. I plan to try their baked bean recipe next, but need to make it to the store for the rest of ingrediants.
All in all I found this to be a very good sauce that you can use for a variety of uses with your meals. I would recommend you try it. Check out
www.countrybobs.com
for some great recipes to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment